I have received several requests about our “Statements of Faith,” or what we believe. Initially, I did not have a page stating our beliefs, but I later realized it might be important to at least provide some of our visitors with a quick overview of what we believe, given the possibility of error and erroneous teachings in our world today. I think the best statements of our faith are found in the words of the devotionals, articles, and teachings we have. Just in case you need a quick overview, here are a few key points we believe in:
- There is one God, Creator of all things visible and invisible, who has revealed Himself to us as three distinct persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh and was fully God and fully Man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, rose from the dead, and is currently seated at the right hand of God.
- The Bible is God’s written word, given to us through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is infallible and the highest authority for all doctrines in the Church.
- We are saved by grace through faith and not by our works.
- We become a new creature when we receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior. As newborn babies, we are commanded to grow up by constant spiritual transformation to Christlikeness in our character.
- We are saved by grace unto good works. It is the express will of God for the believer to glorify God through our lifestyle by bearing spiritual fruit of righteousness, holiness, love, kindness, etc.
- The Holy Spirit continues to operate in the individual believer and the Body of Christ as a whole by empowering us to both live for God and serve Him in different capacities.
- God loves the world and does not want anyone to perish in eternal punishment in hell. He has commanded the believers to share the Gospel with the unsaved and take it to the ends of the world.
- A healthy Christian life requires consistent feeding on the Word of God, prayer, and fellowship with other believers.
- The Church is made of believers who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, irrespective of denominational affiliation.
- Jesus is coming back, and there will be a resurrection of everyone. Those who believed in Jesus will spend eternity with Him in a glorious spiritual body, while those who did not believe will spend eternity in the lake of fire with Satan and the fallen angels.
It is certainly difficult to capture everything we believe and teach in our ministry. As mentioned above, what we believe is clear in the devotionals, articles, and teachings. However, if you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Subscribe for Uplifting Spirit-filled Insights once a week
And download 2 powerful free e-books: “Keys to Open Your Spiritual Eyes” and “How to Receive Rhema”.